A Warm Welcome



Oh hey there!

If you don't know who I am, I'm Tabi, a soon-to-be illustrator and budding Harry Potter fan from rainy England.

It's true- I've had a blog before, but the fact is, I fell out  of love with it, and the obsession over 'stats' and the non-existent pressure to post certain things because so many people were watching. So, here's to a fresh, cosy and more personal start. I want to share my journey through illustration (ugh cheesy) and maybe day to day life; including scrapbooking, too much tea-drinking, photographing my favourite nature (which is all of it) and more tea-drinking. So cheers to that! *clinks glass*

I'd better also welcome you, if indeed you're reading this, which would make sense because you are reading this... Hmm.

Welcome! I hope you are well, and if you also would love to check back every now and again for some doodles and illustrations and sketchbook flip-throughs (if I get that fancy), or maybe you just came to see what this website is all about, whatever your reason- hey there lovely!

Bear hugs as always,










Instagram

Comments

  1. Welcome to Blogspot, Tabi! I'm looking forward to read your posts here! Sending lots of love! <3

    https://octoberslallu.blogspot.qa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, sweet! I do hope you enjoy it! X

      Delete
  2. Ooooo hi Tabi! Super excited to see your new blog, would you ever think about getting Bloglovin’ as an easier way for those of us who don’t run a blog through Bloglovin to access your posts? Just a thought! Can’t wait to see your new posts, although I’ll miss your old blog popping up on my Wordpress Reader. The design is lush by the way!❤️❤️

    Love, Soph ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so so much Soph! I’m so glad! But of course I may still post now and again on my other blog, just this blog will have different content. And I will be sure to set up another Bloglovin account soon- Lots of love! 💛☺️ Tabi x

      Delete
  3. Yayayay!!! Your new blog looks absolutely amazing!!!! I'm so excited to read more posts!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much eek!! I’m so glad, and I hope you enjoy! X 🙈

      Delete
  4. Exciting! :) Looking forward to your future posts here (even though I'll miss you being on Wordpress, hehe)! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say I am VERY excited for this, I will still be on Wordpress, just not so often! Happy New Year sweet x 😌

      Delete
  5. Hi Tabi! I love your blog, you are so inspirational and your new blog looks amazing too! I’m really excited for your new posts! ☺️ let me know what it’s like with 2 blogs as I’ve thought about having an art portfolio blog (which would probably be my current one www.emily-m-adventures.blogspot.co.uk ) and a more chatty lifestyle blog?
    Emily M x 💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you, sweet! You’re so so kind, means the world! Oh my gosh that sounds amazing- I think that’s a great idea, and yes it’s pretty cool to have two spaces for different things ;) 😎

      Delete
  6. HI Tabi! I saw you had a new blog from your Instagram! It looks beautiful as always, and can't wait to see what you post!
    I've had difficulty posting on blogspot in the past, as it wont let me post using my Wordpress (Snowly's Rambles). But I'm trying my old Google/Blogger account now (I dont even know which Google account has which information or which blog haha, I'm so organised), so hopefully I can keep on showing my support to your blog! <3 Anyway, good luck with everything, you lovely person!!
    Snowly/Leanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I had some difficulty with similar things, I do hope you find a way because that sounds amazing! And thank youu, so glad you like the blog!! 🙈💛💛 Thank you!!

      Delete
  7. Hey!! ❤️ Welcome to blogspot, lovely! Can't wait to read your new posts! ��
    https://love-english-by-ann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ann!! Glad to be here! 😌💛

      Delete
  8. Hey Tabi. It's I Blog here from I Blog A Little Bit Of Everything. I'm also now switching to blogspot! I hope that you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment